Saturday 17 March 2012

An update at this time? Daft O'clock in the Morning!

Just a quick update...I promise I will get round to using this Blog properly!  At the moment things are mad hectic busy with Brassique and I seem to be working round the clock.  Thus this post at 2:30am.  It's all good though!

I suppose lots of exciting things are happening behind the scenes...Brassique is now a fully registered incorporated company - Brassique LTD - and the arrival of the certificate to say so prompted me to do a victory lap round my house!  The Barterplace itself, our Website / Virtual Online Bartering World, is coming along superbly.  Our Tech Wizard/s are working really hard and doing a cracking job.  This includes their patience with my laymen's terms and no doubt silly uninitiated requests!

I've met (twet perhaps) some fabulous people on twitter - many who've became #twitterchums and continue to meet new ones on a daily basis.  In some ways it's unfortunate that my work gets in the way of twitter chat, but I shouldn't complain really, I just know I'm missing out on some good stuff!  I catch up when I can and so far people don't seem to be getting ticked off at my sometimes exceptionally delayed responses...I do try!  There really are so many creative, talented, interesting and just genuinely lovely people in twitterdom.  I know it's not face to face real life stuff, but I've been truly surprised and touched by the number of chatty, friendly, supportive tweeties on there.

God, I almost went a bit tearful Oscar Speech there didn't I!?  I'll blame it on lack of sleep...ahem.  Anyway, sod it, there's nowt wrong with showing a bit of gratitude is there!

Speaking of which, I'm following some fantastich Blogs that really put my efforts (or lack of them so far) to shame!  I don't know if you can see the Blogs I follow on here (will have to check my settings) but I recommend checking any of them out as they're all top people too!

I finish this post wondering what on earth the purpose of it was.  Well really, I suppose it was just another ramble...wasn't it?!  Bugger. Damn and Blast. Must do better next time!


Coster Loves xx

PS: I'm sure when I read this with fresh morning - OK, afternoon - eyes then I'll spot umpteen mistakes and wonder what on earth I was on!  I should also read back over my other two posts (an entire back catalogue of two.  Impressive I know.)  And see how off topic I've managed to go in such a short space of time.  That's if there was a topic.  Jeeeez.  Not only should I think more before I open my mouth, I should think more before I type too ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment