Monday 20 February 2012

Email Nightmare

Normally I'm not one to moan (!) but right now I'm going to make an exception...

Though I have lots of things I'd like to write about, happy, positive, moving forward in life type of things, what I'm actually going to write about is this: my email despair.

I have spent, to my upmost frustration, the majority of the day trying to set up Brassique's emails on my own computer.  Have I managed this?  Well no, I haven't, I suppose the clue is in the word trying.  Am I a bit touchy about the subject?  Well yes, and a 'bit' touchy is probably an understatement.  Am I verging on a tearful breakdown?  Well no, not quite, but I'm certainly getting there.

What is the solution to my problem?  I have no idea.  That's the trouble.  I've tried everything I can think of.  Including setting up the email accounts in Thunderbird as opposed to Mac Mail.  Nothing.  Zip. If I have to read "Could not login to server" or any such similar message again I fear I may be tipped right over the edge.

I feel slightly better for having this, what can only be described as a mini-rant, to nobody in particular but for anyone to read (and possibly laugh at - laugh at me, that is).  Not at all what this blog is intended for, (the rant bit, not the laughing at me bit) but nevertheless it's got me writing on here today; when until now, I've struggled to find the time to do so.

I'm hoping that Brassique's Web Wizard will soon be a Knight in Shining Armour and help me put things right.  

And as if by magic Web Wizard's just contacted me...Spooky or what?  This blogging malarky is powerful in more ways that I thought.

I'll make sure my next post is a truer, calmer altogether more Miss Brassique'y one...

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you write, I really do :).
    And blogging is for venting, that is why I made my blog at first, now, I created a new world where I love it so much :).


    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!

      I got a bit of a surprise that someone had actually read it as I haven't really started using it yet...just dipped my toe in the water a bit ; )

      Anyway, I would love to follow your blog and will be adding you to my reading list now.

      Keep in touch lovely : D

      Delete